To assist in the longevity of your flowers please ensure you follow a few simple steps:
- Remove all foliage from below the water line.
- With all bouquets, posies and cut flowers re-cut the stems on an angle before placing them in a clean vase of cool water.
- Place the flowers in a cool place away from direct sunlight and drafts.
- Re-cut the stems and change the water every few days.
- All self-contained vases and boxes will need their water topped up on arrival and the water level checked daily.
- All plants require different levels of care. If you have received an orchid or succulent, please be careful not to over water it.
We pride ourselves on using the highest quality flowers and foliages from local and overseas growers. However, being a product of nature on the odd occasion they may not meet expectations or past experience.